If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- General Use The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- Content Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Intellectual Property This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Links to Other Sites From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Liability Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Governing Law Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the country, state, province or territory where you reside.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
For any further information please email john @ TJsailing.co.uk (remove spaces from the email)
- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, enable certain website functionalities, and to gather data on the usage of our site to improve the user experience.
- Types of Cookies We use both 'session' and 'persistent' cookies. Session cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your device until you delete them or they expire. We also use 'first-party' and 'third-party' cookies. First-party cookies are set by our website. Third-party cookies are set by other websites or services that run content on the page you are viewing.
- Managing Cookies Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impair your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you.